Below you can read some basic information about animal testing. There are many companies which still use animals in research. You can get the list here: PeTA.org I have chosen Procter & Gamble company because their brands such as Always, Braun, Gillette, Oral-B, Pantene, Tampax, Pampers, Tide, Ariel, Duracell, and many others are very popular in all over the world.
The main purpose of this campaign is to show this company that there are many people who care. Animal testing is unnecessary and I refuse to buy their products. I hope that there are more people thinking like me and wanting to some action. The plan:
______________________________________________________
1. Download and print the text available here,
2. Sign it,
3. Put it into the envelope, stick a postage stamp,
4. Send it on the first week of September (read below) to: 1 Procter & Gamble Plaza, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
______________________________________________________
Why I chose the exact time: it will be more powerful if many people send the letters with the same text at the same time. Just imagine how P&G's office gets flooded with letters. :)
Fine method of telling, and enjoyable article to acquire factual statements.
AtsakytiPanaikintiSportsBook Per Head